Saturday, April 24, 2010

outing

bloody blog here i come
yea.
school dismiss early today
we missed ice kacang puppy love
fully booked =X
everyone says that movie very nice and ji touching xia
well
how to train your dragon also not bad
wonder why he can fall asleep Zz
erm. forgive me please.
first time watch 3D movie
and we late for the movie
i dont know the movie had started and i thought it was the advertisement time because 3D movie dont have subtitles ==
honestly that dragon hen cute xia
argh i realized that i cant watch movie without SUBTITLES ==
because at last i dont even know those characters' name
and
i feel that 2D and 3D dont have any different Zz

started to worry about my econs already
mid year exam is coming very soon
and i sleep during econs period.
opps. is every*
good luck to me because i decided to study it myself

i just cant stop coughing recently
help me please=(

yea IRONMAN 2 =)
date me if u are interested with it too XD

No comments:

Post a Comment