Saturday, July 11, 2009

bbq party ><

well.there was a bbq and buffet party at my house last night.
my relatives came from kedah by bus just for the party. welcome!
they over night at my house too.
wow. first time 40 ppl over night at my house at the same time xD
hmm. at last yong sheng and yee san over night at my house with chi sing.
may be just because of someone? lol.
paise eh. they need to sleep at the living room. on the floor xD




here they come xD


foods


bbq. spot dao my favorite crabstick xD


ice kacang.


the ingredients


so shock that he find me take photo with him.lol


they are going back. spot dao that "someone"?


bye BYE!

they going tian hou temple after this but i cant follow.
because i gonna clean the house with my sis. Zzz.
damn tired and sleepy now.
omg.
tml still got sejarah exam = =

1 comment: