Tuesday, February 2, 2010

failED!

well
everyone only 3 days off but mine 4 days!!
ya. i ponteng today for the driving exam.
OMG. i failed my slope test Zz
but then i passed my on the road test. phew.
WTH i got to absent another tuesday after CNY.
SIENZ.
another 10 people who same car with me one only one person were passed both test ==
see!! how difficult is it Zzz
i feel like wasted the whole day at there.
from 1pm waited until 5pm only finished the exam Zz


hey.
i got 3 new baby hamsters right now.
i think more are still to come?
haha.
those babies are drinking their mum's milk now.
hehe.

3 comments:

  1. lol...怪不得最近看不到你啦=.=
    奶好喝没有?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, so fast going for driving test ady xD
    remember when you get your license,
    come and look for me ya!
    bring me to yam cha yam cha! haha.
    or fetch me to chonghwa also can.
    good luck in your coming test ah!

    hamsters!
    can't believe that you have such a LOVELY heart :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. danny:
    wahh.. i very lovely one la =)

    ReplyDelete