Saturday, May 29, 2010

owhh

that day met cikgu sin at school, my form 3 bm teacher
well. she still rmb me ==
she asked why am i so thin Zz

wesak day
i really regretted that didnt join the class trip
everyone was so enjoy
i should be there
malang tidak berbau
my parents sick at the same time
so i dont wish to ask them to fetch me to school early in the morning
they need to rest more
i promise i wont miss it again for the next time

recently my phone is acting noob
i charge my phone twice in a day

28/5
there was a meeting after school
no doubt, i was the lucky one
even chi sing also agree abt that
no one knows the answer in my heart
thx god

no doubt
for that three guys
we stands in the different level

tmr will be a bad day for me
not yet ready to get my bloody paper.
i dont know why mid year exam had just passed but tmr i having english and chinese exam again?
whats going on huh ==

how come?

No comments:

Post a Comment