Monday, February 21, 2011

dai jo bu. =D


bought it from nike@pav.
hahahah HANYANG served me ==

yesterday was my 1st day at HELP.
so far good so good.
my class has 14 males and 5 males ==
i know it is kinda boring la. so less ppl.
god. i dislike this student id card Zz
oh ya. i saw that pair sweet couple again at help ytd.
stay sweet although u two dont know who am i =)
wohoo. im driving to school next week.

aiya that day i leave too rush and i dont have a chance to see the AFTER look hehe


my name.
no doubt it was written by a girl when i was standard 6.
i keep it in my drawer for 6 years and i accidentally saw it just now.
hehe. i will continue to keep this.
i love her handwriting much.
i rmb she said my handwriting is sucks and i promised her to improve but at last i failed to do it ==

不要问我为什么
我不说因为我太了解你
我知道无论你说什么你都会有一个人支持你
真的无论你对或错他都会支持你
我没有人支持我没关系
最多我吃亏点
真的没关系
大家开心我就开心.

人与人之间的地位永远都不会相等的
重要的是牺牲的要牺牲到有价值.
不一样就是不一样.
这些道理我一直都懂.
平等不平等以前我看得很重
现在习惯就好
待遇不一样没关系
我靠我自己.

很多人都不看好我选accounting
没关系
至少我在尝试
如果你是我
你会认输吗?

No comments:

Post a Comment