Tuesday, June 24, 2014

MorphyRichards

13 days of working at Great Eastern Mall with huixin ended with a blink of eye, we almost hit the target but never mind at least we have tried our best already. 


The booth opposite my booth will do demo everyday, and we have snacks everyday. Besides standing and talking, mostly we were eating lol.

The loaf of bread done by a bread maker.

She loves to talk, eat and sleep.


Had my haircut as I wish, but I should have waited for Vannessa  :/ Too short.

Finally I have the chance to try the huixinmade mocha, double tall mocha. TBH, I've been to that outlet many times,but nvr met her on duty before. Best double tall mocha ever, I swear.
She told me:"My coffee art hai bu cuo leh."




Guess what, I think I couldnt believe in my feeling anymore, cant bear with it anymore, it nvr goes right. 
So, when is the best timing?
What are you thinking? Why are you being so nice and kind?
我快安奈不住了.



No comments:

Post a Comment