Friday, February 6, 2009

mad..

yesterday.. because of my stupid hands.. i broke my spectacles..
oh my god..
let my mama scolded.. said me always change spectacles..
at night.. father brought me to focus point to save my spectacles..
unluckily.. the salesman told me my spectacles cant save anymore..
need to change a new one..
because of my lenses still new.. so need to buy frame oni..
and then.. the choices of frame which suitable for my old lenses just two oni..
what the.. haiz..
so i chose a frame tat i dun like.. so speechless Zzzzzzz

anyway.. thanks annabel and yee san to inform me wear red shirt to mrs lim tuition..
because of it.. i received two ang paus from my tuition teacher.. wahaha..

today.. the zilian yong sheng keep let me angry..
人呢..有时真的很犯贱..
自己不想人家那样对你..
但你却可以那样对人..
应该是每个人有时都会酱的吧..
我也会啦..

he facing some problem also..
hope he will solve it soon..


~#p/s:家人没有隔夜仇#~

No comments:

Post a Comment