Saturday, March 27, 2010

mad

well
yesterday i found that the daddy hamster was dissapear from the box early in the morning
and i sms informed everyone to notice about him because i saw him before rushed to school
at last my mum caught him back before i back from school
but then i don't know why she put him into a wrong cage
what a big mistake
DIED
one of the baby died because of that.
i thought u very smart one? CIU


went to Nirvana Memorial Park just now
i like the place a lot
nice scene nice wind =)
photo will be upload ltr.

wonder why
someone urged me to return money to her since school reopen on january
but i rmb i din own anyone money
but then she keep asking for money when meet me at school
it was so annoying
at last i return the money to her because really beh tahan liao
the next day she asked my classmates to return the money to me
i wonder why she such a kid like that, so childish, so annoying

sorry.
im really in a bad mood.
many things happened.

i left my hisory book at school and i having hisory exam tmr.
fine =(
what a bad week for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment