Monday, August 6, 2012

F O O D S

05/08/2012, Sunday
Went to Mellben@Ang Mo Kio to have dinner with my classmates.
People over there were insanely crazy. They even starting to queue around 5.30pm.

Butter Prawns and Chili Crabs
Initially, we ordered the black pepper crabs, but one of my local classmate 闻黑椒色变 Zzz
then we changed to chili crab. ahhhhh, dont like chili crabs.

Then we moved to AMK Hub to watch movie. Total Recall.
Initially i thought Jeniffer Lopez is inside the movie, acted as the female agent LOL
This movie is a bit.. boring...


After the movie, it was around 11.30pm and i was told by Eugene that there was no more bus service in that hour.
So, he offered me for a free ride again. #happykid





The group photo without Eugene and Debby.
The two fellas know each other less than one week then now started dating already, freaking efficient sia. They made me feel awkward during the journey back to my place because I'm like the light bulb in the car LOL /_\

6/8/2012, Monday
Monday blues. Overslept and i missed the breakfast hours T__T
But then I was told by Rita that she will cook lunch for us and then...
She made it.

Fried rice and 四川榨菜汤
 Her cooking skill really not bad sia as what i heard from others.
有妈妈的味道!
They even create a whatsapp group to discuss what to cook. Next aim, CAKE!
会不会有点幸福 LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment