Sunday, August 5, 2012

R E L A X


Time flies.
No more assignments and tests for this semester, but the final is coming really soon.
Whatever, i decided to relax for the coming week, what the hell is FINAL?

29th July, Sunday
Finally we got the chance to the flyer last Sunday before the coupon expired.
We should have been there 2 months ago -__-



The view from the capsule at the highest point.


The Singapore Flyer.

30th July, Monday
Dont know which bastard put something sort of Twisties into the dryer that i was using.
Damn it. Damn brainless.
The management dont even want to check for it.





Can you imagine my response when seeing those reddish thingy falling out from the dryer when i open the dryer?
Totally speechless and helpless.
Retarded bastard.


2nd August, Thursday 
Went to Jurong Point with Eugene, Wee Sin and the purple guy for the Batman right after our accounting test.
I like the guy left hand side. I like the way he talks Orz















This movie took around 3 hours and made my bladder was about to explode /_\
Damn it. My fella classmates keep laughing on me because of this.
Whatever, I really appreciate to have them although we are not really close.
I will try to closer to each other.
Special thanks to Eugene this fella because he always fetch me to here and there
He helps me to save a lot of transport fees LOL
It is hard to find someone who is willing to take the initiative to fetch you here and there without any complaints.
Is this so called 人情味?

Okay, heading to ang mo kio to have dinner with classmates later :D
anyeong.

No comments:

Post a Comment