Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Everything was finally settled down last week for this bridging course
I have to say I very bek chek about the student pass application thingy and I have to apply for it again 2 mths later grrrr
I have done my diploma but I am not a degree student yet
I have to pass this so called Bridging course to get back to my degree life for the 2nd time
I have to say the bridging course is kind of boring especially for the econs
I cant stand with my lecturer's accent and his voice is quite low.
I cant stand with the timing of my lessons too, my class usually starts on 3.30pm everyday.
The only thing that attracts me in the class is the Indonesian classmate
She has a pair of smiling eyes (like someone does) which giving me a false illusion that she is smiling all the times. hahaha
I like smiling eyes, dont you like?

Time flies and I damn moody coz there were two things I didnt fulfill during last sem break.
I feel hopeless and I can't do anything to fulfill it.
Aaaaahhhhh, may be I should just bang the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment