Tuesday, July 16, 2013

I'm in a kind of lifeless recently
Nothing to update in either insta or fb
As a result of spending too much at the beginning of July,
now I'm forced to study at school or spending my time on my bed or computer
in order to save my money T__T
BUT, i cant stand with this situation anymore
Must hangout after roommates have done their exam
and my turn very soon, scary.
God please let me pass through this shit, pleaseeeeee.
FYI, my econs lecturer was gone to Switzerland to present something.
Therefore, my econs classes are canceled for a week,
that's why I have 4 days of holidays last week.
Guess what? This course was started at the beginning of July
and I'm having my one-time-exam on the beginning of August.
Which means, this course is very express indeed and my econs lecturer still dare to disappear for a week.
Ahhhh, hopeless already, mou ngan tai.
Anyway, he is coming back this Thursday and I'm ready for the school life of 6 hours of lectures a day.
Trust me, it must be really tiring :/

Recently mad in love with clarity - Zedd and stuck on you - Meiko, keep replaying these songs like a boos.
I know these song from someone's soundcloud. Never knew the actual function of soundcloud until this.
Then I found out soundcloud can function like a playlist, even playing songs that u didnt choose.
I like this function as sometimes you are lazy to pick song to play, so why don't you just let it to play songs randomly.
To be honest, that people who I got through has similar interest as me, even there is a Malay song in the playlist which I think quite not bad to listen sia L.O.L

I need more guts.

No comments:

Post a Comment