Monday, July 22, 2013

The days I hanging out......


Went to Saveur@Orchard to have this French Cuisine w Eason, Danny and Siewboon after their exam.
Honestly, this Duck Leg Confit is abit salty but overall still okay.
Guess what, this plate cost me less than $10, affordable right? So what else do you want?


Saveursg liked my Duck Leg Confit Insta, heheheheh.


Purposely went to Square2@Novena just to see HaHA last Friday night.
I was knowing that he was in Singapore before my lecture class has ended.
Rushing from my uni to Square2 since weesin and I had nothing to do that night.
We managed to reach in time right before he appeared.
The structure of the building sucks cause there are too many blind spots.
Quite disappointing that HaHa and Skull didnt perform any songs,
I expect they will sing Busan Vacance one.


Yesterday, which was a Sunday, the property agent dated us to view units, yes we are moving out soon.
However, the date was canceled at the end and I was being dragged to Orchard by my roommates,
argh spending money again.

Went to The Grand Cathay to watch Pacific Rim.
I have to say The Grand Cathay is the best cinema I have gone so far,
it is like 2x of msia gsc cinema.
Trust me, this movie is like a adult version of Ultraman LOL
Well, it is not bad to watch. 

The boys and the girls.

Went to 阿秋甜品 after the movie.
Their desserts are not bad.
Their Durian西米露 is a must they said.

Danny x Eason x Kevin



This is how we communicate hahahah.
Dont ask what does bukgiu mean for... I created myself hahahhaha.



No comments:

Post a Comment