Saturday, April 11, 2009

what a funny day :)

today.. chi sing brought banana to school.. 一大串的香蕉..
a gift for malao sing yee..
then he passed tat banana to me and asked me to keep it until first recess..
when tat banana on my hand.. everyone looked at me weirdly = =

1st period~ modern math..
as the result i keep chatting with yong sheng..
teacher called me to answer a quetion..
but she called my name wrongly.. she called me TEO YONG HUI!!
i duno whether she wants to call TAN YONG hUI or TEO YONG SHENG mah..
so i decided to dun bird her.. haha..
then.. she said.. the boy whose table got banana stand up to answer the question..
everyone laugh at me xDD lol
so fish la k..
haha..


just nw had dinner with father and grandmoather..

dad:鱼要清蒸还是潮州蒸?
me:清蒸啦..潮州蒸吃到死闲了..
dad:不要潮州蒸咩?就潮州蒸啦..
me:...

明明自己就选好要吃什么蒸了..
做莫还要问我lol
爸爸酱的个性和我妈的很想 swt = =

1 comment: