Wednesday, January 14, 2009

back zz

finally my pc recovered.. kena virus i think.. or let ppl hacked.. cant log on to the windows.. speechless..

yeah.. those days busy with society's stuffs.. ang pau la.. gong zai la.. how to decorate la.. bla bla bla la.. almost everyday stay back de la.. but im very happy de.. haha.. im so fan jian izzit?? haha..



packing xD




nice keychain xD want buy? find me la!!


tat day.. erm.. last saturday.. hazel keep asked to hear a song.. jay's 给我一首歌的时间.. asked me to pay attention to listen it.. coz she said jay will ask a question at the song and want me amswer that question.. but.. i really cant hear it.. coz u noe de la.. jay sing dao so blur de.. and around us quite noisy.. bt she keep called me to hear.. finally i heard it at lrt station.. the question is 暂停等于放弃吗? then i replied her YES quickly.. duno why.. this was my answer at my brain when i heard the question.. the stupid hazel really got many secret dun let us noe wor.. nvm.. i sure will noe de!! haha..

then.. i think.. 等待等于放弃吗? i think so..

3 comments:

  1. you count noe many liao de lah..
    i more dono ah..
    zzZ..
    she what also dun want tell me..
    but keep asking me my things zzZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. what la...aiyo...i dun like to tell ppl about my things...bt i gt xin qu know ppl's things...if i know..i also wont say it out in front of that person..if i saw someone i also wont say it out cause i know that person will get hurt...if i say it to him..just saw then enuff la..still wan say it out==

    ReplyDelete