Thursday, January 8, 2009

totally sad..

yesterday.. went to ur class two times.. saw u two times.. im juz beside u.. but u din realize my presence.. so sad.. or.. u saw me and juz act as din saw me? so sad.. will like that.. we nth to talk.. no chance to see u also.. today.. chatted with yong sheng and told him abt those stuff with him.. he finally noe wat problem that i facing.. but he also no idea to teach me how to do.. i so 无奈 u noe.. haiz.. he told me many things too.. chatted a lot at english period.. he told me and want me to be more brave and confident.. bla bla bla.. taught me how to do business also.. haha..

those days busying with those ang pau stuffs... pasting those animals.. quite nice de those ang pau.. wanna buy? find me la.. but no discount o xD
nice ang pau xD




b4 colour de animals..

7 comments:

  1. i want buy..
    haha xD

    aiya..
    then you mah 主动 say HI~ lo =="
    yala..what yongsheng said is true..
    dun wait ppl action 1st..
    you must action 1st mah ~~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 对啊...你必须先和别人说话...简单点...是主动...男生应该做的...你懂吗?别管她要不要理你....总之你要先主动啊....==还说不喜欢...==

    ReplyDelete
  3. 就是啦。。
    好像我酱。。
    主动一点嘛。。
    散发你陈小白的魅力 ~!

    那个WeN~
    还敢讲别人。。
    你还不是一样 =="

    ReplyDelete
  4. 他说得对啊....散发你的魅力..哈哈...
    我什么?!我什么一样啦...==

    ReplyDelete
  5. 但我懂..主动不是一件容易的事..

    ReplyDelete