Monday, January 5, 2009

school reopen..

today schooll reopen.. felt got some boring.. slept long long time.. nth to do.. my ban zhu ren is a bok keep teacher.. chen wei siew.. my last year book keep teach.. no complain on her.. quite good de her.. she explained everythings clearly to us.. nt very angry.. and not very cin cai also.. i like like that de teacher.. bt.. i dun like my class.. i dun think they will serious on studying.. so scare.. coz this year is the spm year.. so important.. hope it will be fine..

kk.. saw many frens.. many frens' hair so so long.. exp the pui teng.. damn long de u noe.. but still looked like a kid.. wahaha.. saw pei wern also.. at stairs.. duno weather she will continue study at chong hwa anot.. but i dun think so..

after school.. yong sheng and yee san dated me to play bkb.. bt i very late oni go.. coz nobody fetch me.. when i reached.. it started to rain.. ZZzzzz.. so lame la.. then i sat yee san's auntie car to yong sheng house.. and wait sis to fetch me.. so speechless..

No comments:

Post a Comment