Monday, March 2, 2009

meaningless hang out xD


today after exam.. went to kepong jusco with yee san n shalane n wei yang..
met traffic jam at jln ipoh and jam abt 1 hour.. Zzz..
when reached there was abt 2.30 already..
hmm..
actually go there for a movie.. love matter..
but it is 18PL~
heard my fren said there de counter will check the ic..
so my movie dream gone..
Zzz..
after lunch at kfc..
we decided got to jusco to buy present..
i bought a birthday present for pui teng and yee san bought a bottle for his father..
then.. wei yang's mum "chui" he back home..
== then i back to mutiara with yee san and shalane.. for bowling..
wow.. i won yee san.. haha.. 1st time.. i 99 points..
well.. im still looking for my 1st over 100 points ==


yesterday morning.. went to taman desa for breakfast with family..
my father's car broke down at least 5 time on the way back home..
when reached pearl point.. my father stopped the car.. cause the engine's temperature reached 120 celcius ==


could u see the smoke?? ==

4 comments:

  1. ah pek...
    called your name 3 times outside the kfc...
    u aso cant hear it...
    alamak... ah pek...
    hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. next time call me louder mah..
    xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. i call u so loud jor la..
    everybody look at me lor...
    i call u xiao baix3..
    i think they feel so qi guai...
    cuz got ppl name call xiao bai...
    so fish ah me... hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. i thought i more fish..
    the name.. haiz xD

    ReplyDelete